I have been tagged by Jamie from her lovely blog, beauty and the gamer for a 'get to know me' post. Here are her eleven questions for me, and my responses:
1. If you were to win a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would do with that money?
Absolutely and hands down, I would buy my mother a beautiful house and take her and my brother on vacation to Europe (something our family has been wanting to do for years).
2. What place occupies the No.1 Spot on your travel list?
This changes for me every few weeks, but as of now, my number one destination would be Tokyo-- the culture there seems amazing.
3. What is your favourite make up brand?
I don't know if this counts as make up, but I recently bought the Clarisonic Mia, and it has been wonderful for my skin. For just creating the Mia, Clarisonic is my current favorite.
4. Dog or Cat?
Dogs. My neighbor had a black cat that would always run into our house and scare me when I was younger. It had these beady yellow eyes that I can't get over.
5. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Dessert?
Breakfast. I wish my dining hall served steel cut oatmeal at every meal.
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Above all, I'd love the ability to apparate (think Harry Potter). It probably has something to do with my interest in travel.
7. What would you say is your best feature?
My best feature is something my friends like to call 'apple cheeks'. It's a result of high cheek bones and lots of baby fat.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have many, but as it's finals period, I hate when people take off their shoes and socks at the library... gross.
9. Flats or heels?
Why not both? I'm a firm believer in hiding flats in your purse for those nights when your feet just can't stand in those heels for too long.
10. What is the one thing that you would NEVER leave the house without?
11. What would you say is your worst habit?
I think people have said that I chew loudly/with my mouth open. It's probably really gross, and I should probably fix this... probably.
Now, onto my tags: all of you! Feel free to steal these questions, and make sure to let me know after you've done them so I can learn more about all of you.
Still trudging through finals,