Monday, July 9, 2012

current lust

It doesn't faze me that BHLDN is a wedding shop. After all, some of life's best memories are made at weddings, right? I think we should be able to bring that magic to our everyday life, starting with the rings (not wedding bands) I posted about back in February. The next step comes with these gorgeous blue satin slingback heels -- pun most definitely intended.


Sold out in my size, so I can't even be tempted by them. Check these beauties out here (get 'em in black or white too!) and if the shoe fits... well, you know what to do. I'm still eyeing the slingbacks, this bracelet, these adorable, quirky pencils, and this silk romper.

Lusting too much in the dead of summer,
- JC

2 comments:

  1. Stunning and elegant - perfect for your "something blue". Adore, adore adore! I also love the bracelet and slip. Adore your taste :)

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site! Going to go on it all the time

    ReplyDelete